Understand the community and yourself in one GO...
- Go out: Explore the different communities and social issues in Hong Kong.
- Go into: Discover what the community needs and what really matters to you.
- Go after: Develop one of the most important 21st-century skills—empathy—while understanding yourself, your passions, personal values, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Go beyond: Ignite your awareness and rethink how you relate to and impact others and society.
As an entry point of the Changemaker Pathway, Community GO welcomes any students who are curious about the community and its people, offering them the opportunity to experience the rewarding feeling of making a difference. Through participation in community services and immersion experiences, you will learn about social problems, their causes, and existing solutions alongside like-minded students, paving the way for an exciting changemaking journey.
*You will receive a notification email within 3 working days.
You will be able to:
- Gain exposure to societal issues and problems, identify and understand communities’ needs.
- Join hands with fellow students in community services to gain new insights about yourself and the community.
- Build empathy and develop a sense of civic responsibility through guided reflection.
Follow the Changemaker Pathway to understand community needs, develop your skills and qualities as a changemaker, and turn your ideas into actions for the betterment of all.