Connect Civic Fellow @Hong Kong Yacht & Start-Up Association* [Ref: CCF168-210518]
Founded in 2018, Hong Kong Yacht & Start-Up Association is a non-profit-making organisation offering a training platform via the Manggongzhu yacht. Through training on board, youngsters can identify their interests and business opportunities, develop a healthy character and be inspired to be an entrepreneur.
- Organise and coordinate activities for the underprivileged
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation for activities
- Assist in operating, mooring and repairing the Manggongzhu yacht
- Assistant in Association's administration and communicate with business partners when required
- Collaborate with crews in a punctual and disciplined manner.
Full time: 1 July - 31 August 2021 (10am - 6pm), Monday to Friday
Causeway Bay or Manggongzhu yacht
HK$16,000 for the whole period
- Able to work in a team with a punctual and disciplined manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- High EQ is preferred
- Willing to learn and work outdoor
Each partner organization has its own work arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Successful applicants are expected to follow the organization's arrangement to maintain the operation of the service unit. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.