Connect Civic Fellow @Stridy [Ref: CCF167-210420]
Stridy is an initiative for volunteers globally join hands make positive impacts through collecting litter. It visualizes the litters around you by the mobile app, which tracks one's journeys and the items that one has collected. This can encourage people to take action at any time and any places.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, internal and external end-users to work on the app products
- Assist in data analysis to understand the customer behaviour and performance
- Assist in delivering product solutions with high business impact
- Assist in product improvements by tracking KPIs, identifying key metrics and proposing further iterations
- Full time: 1 June - 31 July 2021 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm)
HK$16,000 for the whole period
- Excellent in communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, writing skills
- Open-minded and adaptable
- Self-discipline and able to work independently
- Strong ability in data analysis
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Informative Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred
- With hands-on experience in software development is a plus
Each partner organization has its own work arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Successful applicants are expected to follow the organization's arrangement to maintain the operation of the service unit. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.